Nowadays, social media is used extensively by businesses to promote their products. Instagram is one such social media tool which is used by business professionals. Instagram came into the market in 2010 but in just 8.5 years it has attracted many users. Having followers on Instagram is considered as an asset to the landscape of social media.
Research shows that Instagram boasts 15 times more engagement than other popular social media sites. It is now an important marketing channel. Many brands use it to create more brand recognition and reach new customers. The platform is growing rapidly in the coming years and there is no reason why businesses cannot ignore it.
Instagram is basically a platform where people share photos and videos. Here are some few tips and tricks on how you can properly promote products on Instagram:
- The main attraction of Instagram is the picture. So it has to look appealing. The picture should look professional. You can take the help of professional photographer to make the picture look more photogenic.
- Your timing of posting the picture should be right. You can use analytics to see audience engagement at different times. Whether it is more during the day or in the night. You need to understand the behavior pattern of people on Instagram. When do they normally log in and spend their time?
- Creating your own persona on Instagram is really very important. So try to create your own pool of Hashtags. Use them effectively. People will recognize your content through Hashtags. So having them is really very important. You can create audience-specific Hashtags by studying analytics. The recent trending hashtags should be studied and accordingly your own pool of Hashtags should be created. There are few online website tools through which Hashtags set of keywords can be found.
- If needed, you can also buy Instagram Likes or followers. By doing this, you will create a large base of followers and post likes instantly. Creating organic traffic from the start is very difficult. If the level of engagement is less in the start then ultimately your company profile will never pick up momentum.
- Follow your competitors Instagram account and study what they are posting and how they are engaging with the followers. You can also interact with them and understand more about them.
- You can also take help of Influencers who are in this relevant business to partner with you to make your brand more popular. He can recommend your products to the followers on Instagram. But you will have to pay for it.
- You should regularly post to create a steady base of followers. Maintaining momentum is very important.
- Highlight your key products regularly. Also, new and exclusive products should be highlighted regularly so as to create a fair amount of exposure.
- Ask your followers to share the photos with friends and relatives to create a wider base of followers. Ask them to recommend a particular product if they have used it.